Esco’s Labculture® Class II Type A2 Biological Safety Cabinet is definitely a must-have in a microbiological laboratory. Here’s why.
- Energy-efficient. Labculture® biosafety cabinet is powered by the latest generation DC ECM motor that is more efficient than ECM and VFD motors. Aside from reducing up to 70% energy savings, it provides stable airflow, despite building voltage fluctuations and filter loading.
- Ergonomic. Labculture® biosafety cabinet is designed to provide you maximum comfort when working in your laboratory. With its centered and angled down microprocessor controller, you can easily reach and view all of the cabinet’s safety information in one screen. Cleaning is also made easier because of its easy-to-clean drain, pan, walls and work tray. Moreover, its ergonomic arm rest and chair will definitely create a comfortable working posture.
- Safe. Equipped with efficient ULPA filter and dynamic chamber, you are assured that you and your environment are safe from biohazards. ISOCIDE™ powder coating inhibits microbial growth on painted surfaces for improved safety. Other safety features of Labculture® biosafety cabinet include zero volt relay contact and airflow sensor.
- Quiet. You can work at ease with its noise level of less than 67dBA (NSF/ANSI 49) or 65dBA (EN 12469) sound emission. Truly, you can achieve a peaceful working environment.
- Most certified. Labculture® Class II Type A2 biological safety cabinet is definitely superior among biological safety cabinets. It is currently certified to NSF/ANSI 49, EN 12469, JIS K 3800 and SFDA YY 0569.
Watch this video and learn more about Labculture® Class II Type A2 biological safety cabinet.